1. Each participant may participate in one or two categories.
2. Participants must wear sports shoes, sports pants and T-shirts.
3. Shoes are not allowed in Thai yoga massage.
4. Participants should bring their own towels, sheets, tools, etc …
5. The recipient of the massage must wear underwear and cover the chest (if it is a woman) at all times. Any area not worked must be covered.
6. Cameras are not allowed during the competition and finals. Unauthorized use of cameras and recordings may result in disqualification.
7. Your own insurance covers both you and the participant you are treating during the competition.
8. Any massage of a sensual / sexual nature would result in immediate disqualification and expulsion from the competition.
9. All participants are required to receive a massage as well as to give a massage. If necessary, the association can help with any unforeseen changes.
10. Chiropractic and osteopathic manipulations during the competition are not allowed.
1. Swedish massage (western massage which includes classical massage, sports massage, deep tissue massage, neuromuscular techniques, stretching, etc.)
2. Wellness massage (hot stone, aromatherapy, spa massage, lymphatic drainage, holistic massage, royal / imperial massage, etc.)
3. Freestyle massage (combination of different types of western massage methods, chair massage, mobilization, cupping, tool massage, etc.)
4. Asian massage (Thai massage, shiatsu, tui na, aurveda, acupressure, etc.)
5. Partial massage ( massage face, massage back, massage feet, massage one or two body surfaces, it is allowed to use tools)
6. Body shaping (Bodysculpt) massage (detox massage, anti-cellulite massage, massage with various tools)
The association will provide tables, chairs as well as mats for Asian massages. Participants will be divided into four categories. Each category will compete in three rounds. The duration of each round is 60 minutes.
The recipient of the massage will be asked to divide the points from 1 to 5 for the treatment, and special depth of pressure and adjustment should be taken into account. Judges can award from 1 to 6 points.
1. Ergonomics 2. Techniques;
3. Massage flow;
4. Innovation and development of new methods;
5. Contact with the client and
6. Recipient feedback.
Spectators who are trained masseurs and therapists can give one point each. Judges who receive a massage can give up to 6 points, and other judges up to 3 points.
The winner of the competition will be the therapist who gets the most points. The winner of the competition will be named the Balkan champion in massage in 2022.